Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fortune Told Doll Handpainted

Fortune Told Doll
Hand painted gypsy doll tells your fortune with her crystal ball. She carries on her waist her tea pot, scrying mirror with a skull bone also a skeleton key to her gypsy caravan. She wears a tattered skirt which was a piece of fabric that was made into curtains for the HBO show Carnivale that I acquired from the estate sale after the show was canceled with antique lace added. She is 11 inches tall
More photos and for sale here www.kerrykate.etsy.com/
Thanks folks!

2 comments:

Tinsell and Whimsy said...

Hello.......Now that I am in blogland.....I would like to let you know how very much I love your work! I have been watching it for some time. I am a fellow Halloween fanatic. This figure is spectacular.......I am sure it has the spirit of Carnavale........I loved that show! I was so sad when it was cancelled.......then thankfully along came True Blood! I will be keeping my eye on what you are up to!!!
Sue

October Effigies said...

Thank you! I still haven't seen true blood. I noticed its on demand might have to take a day and catch up :) Thanks for finding me I love your blog!! What amazing creations!